- The centerpiece of the chapbook should be an original unpublished short story/novelette of 6-10K words.
- Authors should submit two additional stories (reprints only), totalling an additional 2-5K words.
- The overall length of the submission package should be 12-15K words.
- Please indicate where items from #2 have been previously published.
- Pay: $25/3 copies in advance. $1 for each chapbook sold. One copy of the collected anthology + one copy of the collected anthology to author's library of choice. (maximum cash payout $51/Paypal only)
- Chapbooks will be released as limited, signed, and hand-stamped lettered additions at very affordable cost to consumers ($5-7). Authors must be willing to sign 26 title sheets for inclusion in the chapbook.
- At the end of one publication schedule (3 chapbooks), all work will be collected in one POD anthology and sold via mainstream outlets.
Submissions open January 1st. Please query first with a brief description of your work. We are not interested in traditional zombies, vampires, werewolves, serial killers, or other overused tropes. We are interested in strange stories, non-traditional ghost narratives, weird fiction in the Lovecraftian tradition, dark fantasy, and tales of terror. Please remember: gore and blood seldom impresses.
Questions? strange.pubs (at) gmail.com